JUST DO IT ✔.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Adios 2012, Hello TWENTY THAR-TEEN!!!


2012 may be one of the toughest year for some people I know, but I believe - It won't get any tougher when you've already experienced the toughest! Well... it was an interesting year! Lessons learned well, another unforgettable memories were made, and more beautiful strangers were added into our lives. It was one hell of a year for everyone; a roller-coaster ride which consist of ups and downs but the nice thing is we learned and had fun. And as the famous writer Paulo Coehlo tweeted: @paulocoelho:"Never regret anything that made you happy this year..." :)




"I Cry" - by Flo Rida 

Aside from the fact that Flo Rida is just freakin' awesome! anyway, this video goes out to everyone who is now ready to let go of 2012 and is welcoming 2013 with arms wide open... And as the famous preacher Bo Sanchez says "Your past wasn't perfect, but it was perfect for your purpose" *twitter: @bosanchez / website: www.bosanchez.ph 

Favorite part from the song:
When I need a healing 
I just look up to the ceiling
I see the sun coming down 
I know It's all better now


Adios 2012... Welcome 2013!!! :-) 


xx -Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment