JUST DO IT ✔.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What kind of Book do you read?

Before you'll think that I am a "bookworm", I'd like to defend myself first by saying "You are ABSOLUTELY wrong." I was never one. Although I read that much (OK, CHALK, Starstudio, YES and even CANDY...) *and obviously it was more of Hollywood and Showbiz scoops; shame on me -.-* I don't consider myself one. I've known some people who considers reading book as a lifetime pleasure. So this post is dedicated for them! :>





ROADTRIP by Pstr. Ru Dela Torre
this is one of my favorite books so far. It wasn't about a vampire who fell in love with a human, a wizard who studied in a school of magic or a young bachelor who gets every woman she wants. The book is really something I never imagined reading myself but it turned out that I finished it in merely a day and a half ( it's not that thick, don't be amazed by me). It is such a relaxing book to read, and the further you turn every pages of it, the more interesting your realizations about Life, Love, Friends, Studies, Career and GOD. So sit back and enjoy the ride, let's take a ROADTRIP! :) *Thanks to my friend who gave this as a gift during a barkada Christmas Party last December 2010. very much appreciated!* You can follow the author on twitter @Rudelatorre









Why Men Marry Bitches by Sherry Argov
This 2nd book is one of the most hilarious thing I've read in my life. As critics say, you are just like talking to your girlfriends when you read Sherry Argov's work. It was my lecturer in the review center who suggested all the girls in the classroom to read this one. I wasn't interested about it but when my review mate brought with her this newly-bought book, I tried to read the first pages and then borrowed it for a week to finish. You will understand how men think about women through this book, their own perspectives and judgments about ladies. And I guess there is a part 2 for this book entitled "Why Men Love Bitches". This is an appropriate gift for your friend and sister! Go now to your nearest bookstores BITCHES! ;>





Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo? by Ramon Bautista
I've decided to include this book for this blog post because it really intrigues me. I don't know but half of me says it is because of the book title. -_-' Anyhow, I still wasn't able to read this book yet  or should I say buy it in NATIONAL BOOKSTORE. *available only in NBS* I am not really sure if this is only for the boys because most of the people I know reading this book are guys (I caught 2-4 of my guy classmates in the review center reading this one so... there). So if you happen to read this book first, tell me what made this book SOLD OUT nationwide! You can follow the author on twitter @ramonbautitsa :)




*P.S. These are the type of books that gets me going. I am more interested of these kind of books rather than those of novels, love stories, fiction and stuffs. More realistic! 


xx -Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment